Caribsea Seaflor Special Grade?

LiquidSpace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
596
Reaction score
583
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind, looks like it’s the same.

I’m confused. The 15 pound bag of this stuff is a good price, but I can’t tell if it’s the same thing as Caribsea Argonite special grade. I don’t see this on Caribsea’s website. Has anyone used this?

https://www.chewy.com/caribsea-seaf...2476?utm_source=app-share&utm_campaign=322476


Argonite Special grade is what I want but this has different packaging. I’m pretty sure it’s the same but don’t want to order 200 pounds and end up with something much different than I expected!
 
Last edited:
if you look at the bag and in the bottom right corner, it seems that it's the same product. I don't see anywhere on that bad that says "seaflor", could be just a vendor listing error.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new