Carpet Anemone show off

  • Thread starter Thread starter OrionN
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
11,302
Reaction score
22,519
Location
Corpus Christi, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see these colorful host anemone. Haddoni and Gigantea got to be the brightest color of all the host anemones. Here are some of mine.
Tank 2016013105.jpg
RedHaddoni2016100801.jpg
PurpleGigantea2018052501.jpg
PNGPercula2016101001.jpg
 
Mag can play too.
Nice purple Gigantea
 
great carpets! I get my first one Friday. Been waiting years for one and looking forward to it. I did not have correct sand for it, so had to wait. With my rebuild, I am laying a nice sand bed for it. It will have to stay in qt a while though. Tank still not changed over. :mad:
 
@Taylor t I count 8 carpets in there. How do the fish not get eaten is amazing. How long have you had those anemones?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new