CB Ultimate Space Invader Pectinia

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did someone have this coral? Wanted to buy a frag. Just asking uf this is for real. Crazy stuff!

OP
OP
Acanholic

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1373164900.075797.jpg

OP
OP
Acanholic

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've seen them in person and they're def as awesome as they look in pic!

Where you seen it? A friends aquarium? rich's place? I am drooling all over it. The other SIP are nothing compared to this one. Blue green and red? Come on!

Smnparish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I know is his picture was spot on with my flaming bugatti frag I got from him, so I trust his pics for the most part. I am inclined to believe that the mother pic was taken under purely blue LEDs and the frag pic taken around the 20k spectrum.

Pappy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where you seen it? A friends aquarium? rich's place? I am drooling all over it. The other SIP are nothing compared to this one. Blue green and red? Come on!

Richs place and a buddy has one in his tank for sure. All of richs pics do the corals no justice they look wayyyy better in person than eBay!

bfam4t6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol Yeah those are pectinia sweeper tentacles. I was going to get a few last fall, but then I discovered how long their sweepers are.

After learning that I couldn't justify paying the high prices. Apparently I should have bought when I was first considering them, because now the prices are just STUPID high. I'm amazed at how fast the prices skyrocketed. I like the way they look, but there's no way I can justify the outrageous prices on top of the amount of real estate you would have to set aside in your tank just to safely keep one.

Darren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this pectinia. I have bought from RNegret many times. Chalices are awesome. The pectinia has been in my tank for a few months and is still "coloring up". It does not look like the pic posted at this point...

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks . I have heard color is difficult to maintain.
which one is difficult to maintain?the pectinia or the cb ultimate space invader pectinia?
i have a frag of the space invader and its doing great and growing..it does have a long sweeper...
i also have a ppe kind pectinia colony...purple mouth and green...i havent seen it put out tentacles

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 6.7%
Back