• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC Flame Tip Anemone - Natural Split Clones FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaesong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaesong

Gentlemen Wanderer
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2010
Messages
168
Reaction score
44
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back with some CC Flame Tip anemones.

Lineage direct from CC. They are big, healthy, and eating mysis/silversides. Natural Split.

$850 shipped. First come, first serve.

The second pic is one WYSWYG that's ready for shipping. This is NOT a 2" nem. This is a 4"+ nem.

I have a couple more available, but it's hard to get WYSWYG until I prep to ship. They're pretty much all the same medium-large sized splits from my even bigger clones. These are all larger than my previous clones. I have a couple small ones, but the bigger ones seem to do better with shipping.

Please DM if interested. For payment info, information gathering, schedule, etc. I want to make sure these go to a good home.

Thank you

A0 - Copy.png A1 - Copy.png A2 - Copy.png
 
Some additional info:
They've been going strong in my tank for about 7+ years now. The clones that I have available split about two years ago.


Here's a pic from one of my old buyers who still has his anemone and is going strong. He has a better camera than me. Cheers

josh_anemone_yearslater.jpeg
 
Back with some CC Flame Tip anemones.

Lineage direct from CC. They are big, healthy, and eating mysis/silversides. Natural Split.

$850 shipped. First come, first serve.

The second pic is one WYSWYG that's ready for shipping. This is NOT a 2" nem. This is a 4"+ nem.

I have a couple more available, but it's hard to get WYSWYG until I prep to ship. They're pretty much all the same medium-large sized splits from my even bigger clones. These are all larger than my previous clones. I have a couple small ones, but the bigger ones seem to do better with shipping.

Please DM if interested. For payment info, information gathering, schedule, etc. I want to make sure these go to a good home.

Thank you

A0 - Copy.png A1 - Copy.png A2 - Copy.png
Are these anemones still available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new