• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CC INFERNO BTA

Item Price
300 shipped
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hamm Corals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2017
Messages
248
Reaction score
197
Location
california
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CC INFERNO ANEMONE
$350 shipped.
20250323_120151.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Im not sure, I've never had the others.
@Hamm Corals: Good luck with the sale.

These nems a few years back would cost over a thousand each since they are considered high-end due to their bright and pop colors. The list is: CC Inferno, CC Supernova, Colorado Sunburst, and Chicago Sunburst. The tips of these bubbles nems are green while those rose or rainbow bubble nems have a purple tip and not bright as these.

-CC Inferno is more of a bright red bubble.
-CC Supernova is more of a bright orange bubble.
-Colorado Sunburst is more of a bright red but it will change color depending on the tank and light condition. The foot has marble like markings.
-Chicago Sunburst is more of a bright orange.

It is best not to mix these in the same tank since they have some kind of chemical warfare going on when house them together and the loser will die. However you can certainly try like I have over the years. What I can tell is CC Inferno is very picky and will certainly die since I had tried that 3 times unsuccessful. As for Colorado Sunburst my first 2 time I lost both but the third tries it survive but eventually change color just like any rose bubble. Currently I have a CC Supernova, Chicago and Colorado in the same tank along with 3 others bubble nems species. They are doing fine except for the Colorado Sunburst that completely change the color.
 
@Hamm Corals: Good luck with the sale.

These nems a few years back would cost over a thousand each since they are considered high-end due to their bright and pop colors. The list is: CC Inferno, CC Supernova, Colorado Sunburst, and Chicago Sunburst. The tips of these bubbles nems are green while those rose or rainbow bubble nems have a purple tip and not bright as these.

-CC Inferno is more of a bright red bubble.
-CC Supernova is more of a bright orange bubble.
-Colorado Sunburst is more of a bright red but it will change color depending on the tank and light condition. The foot has marble like markings.
-Chicago Sunburst is more of a bright orange.

It is best not to mix these in the same tank since they have some kind of chemical warfare going on when house them together and the loser will die. However you can certainly try like I have over the years. What I can tell is CC Inferno is very picky and will certainly die since I had tried that 3 times unsuccessful. As for Colorado Sunburst my first 2 time I lost both but the third tries it survive but eventually change color just like any rose bubble. Currently I have a CC Supernova, Chicago and Colorado in the same tank along with 3 others bubble nems species. They are doing fine except for the Colorado Sunburst that completely change the color.
That's good to know, thanks for that info. I've been asked what the difference is a lot, ill refer them to this next time im asked 👍
 
How big are the infernos?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new