Chadderboxx 240 build

Looking good!!!
 
any update on the ZEOvit? how are you liking it?

The ZEOvit system says it can take 3-6 months for a new tank and 6-1y for a Established tank. So I'm Roughly 1/3 of the way there, but on the other had with the bioload I have that fast I have zero Complaints. I do have some Allergy on the rocks but that's only because my tank is lit for 12 hours a day. But my tangs keep that in check. And I do not have a cleaning crew in my tank yet still. No need yet which speaks for itself. I will say I'm loosing 5g of water a day out of the tank. Running at 77.9
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new