Chadderboxx 240 build

Manaz101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read each post/page and have to say :smile: that this thread is AMAZING! Love all the pictures and play by play! Give me great ideas for my 40B build that's taken a holiday break. GL with the build!!!!! Can't wait to see it up and running

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! Except for the water on the floor. LOL. Sorry, had to. How are the pieces you got from me doing?

Everything is doing great. I did loose half the aqua delight. It happens. So I bought the ZEOvit system from brs they have there huge sale going on now. Along with there buy 1 get one free hammerhead magnet cleaners. So now I have 2. How's everything on your end.

RalphsReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going well, thanks. I got your text about the acans. I'll text you back. There are definitely some really good sales going on right now. I've been eyeballing a few things myself.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey bro nice build. Looks like you live near Tampa, I'm in Bradenton. anyways. I laid in my tank when I got to the house it was cool. Also I use the same salt love it. I do buy it in the 200gal bag as the lfs charges me the same price but if you like those fancy buckets. I have plenty of buckets and by buying the bag I get an extra water change for the same price. I pay $69 sometimes 65 if I use cash for the 200gal bag. Hope you get an APEX controller for your tanks you wont regret it.

Later

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya I'm eyeballing the apex if mike ever hooks me up with one!!! Wink wink! But ya I'm in Wesley chapel. You go to marine Wherehouse. Shoot me a link of your build love to check it out.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going well, thanks. I got your text about the acans. I'll text you back. There are definitely some really good sales going on right now. I've been eyeballing a few things myself.

You let me know I need to frag my acans I have now cause there getting crowded in the tank. I know those tiger tails are calling your name.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black is back.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386285463.718988.jpg

Test coral. s.c. McNasty acan
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386285488.052112.jpg

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed mikes corals are just test corals for new tanks I can't think of anything else they are good for

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed mikes corals are just test corals for new tanks I can't think of anything else they are good for

Ha ha
I knew all my par. We're spot on. But better safe then try out another coral.

Guess what mike I got a sexy box coming in tomorrow with a certain Holy crap acan inside!

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha ha
I knew all my par. We're spot on. But better safe then try out another coral.

Guess what mike I got a sexy box coming in tomorrow with a certain Holy crap acan inside!

Well holy crap! Ha that's awesome make sure you post some pics of what shows up in that box.

Hopefully I'll have a tank up soon

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better get one going soon.
On another note got some fish in from a great friend/Sponsor here on r2r thanks mike!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386478061.739418.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386478097.716819.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1386478107.016103.jpg

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back