Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it!!

amppdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice work! Personally I wouldn't go with the purple stain. I know people consider it to be "reef safe" when its in your plumbing, but I would be worried about the amount that would be in tank after staining a lot of rock. Naturally coloring up the rock also gives you the benefit of allowing green, pink, purple and red coralline algae to come in and give color diversity. My LFS has some really nice artificial shelf rock, but its so solidly purple that I would never buy it.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok y'all have Convinced me no stain. My current tank doesn't ave alot of purple on rock work but can't even keep up with it on the glass go figure. Lol

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, builds coming along nice. Are you still building rocks or have you got this bad boy going yet (got some ideas for DIY rock if ya want some)?

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO

Last edited:
OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been so busy with work and everything. Tank is done! Just sitting in the garage waiting for me to get so free time to install. I started putting my DIY rock in me current 75g and it looks great I still need to make about 100# more rock I think we will see once I install. And yes pic I love new ideals do be scared to jack my build ease share.

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok had a very busy day moved my 75 to a temp home but wow what a task took me and a friend 2h to break down and put up. And me a additional 2h to clean EVERYTHING! Word of the day saltwater will mess up everything!!!
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1378080222.110935.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1378080237.511059.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1378080248.877646.jpg

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok big day the 29 finally got time to do the move and enough people been kinda putting it off but I'm sick and tired of seeing it just sit in the garage. T-minus 7 day!

OP
OP
chadderboxx

chadderboxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why choose this salt?

From everything I have read and I have use 3 other salt brands the Red Sea takes it hands down. Have had high cal with others some low ph and others testing out the fresh rodi salt mix. Plus I think it's one of the Most recommended mixes out there.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 31.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 17 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back