Chaeto FS - generously packed

Please pm me when you have more available.
 
All PMs responded to.

I'm shipping on Monday and I have 2 more available! Please let me know if you're interested. I have heat packs if your temps are below 32.
 
I just sold out again. I should have some more ready in a couple of weeks.
 
Hi
Do you have any chaeto available?
 
Not right now. My mangroves have been taking off and my chaeto hasn't been growing as quickly. I'm probably a couple of weeks out on batches being available again.
 
I’ve got some ready to ship. Let me know if anyone needs any. Next shipping day will be 9/10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new