Chaeto Tips

milinko3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
32
Location
Granger
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just set up a refugium light and added chaeto to my sump. I came home from work last night and my skimmer was off. I took it apart and it was clogged. What are some tips to keep the chaeto in the chamber designated for it?
 
Some folks create a basket/box using egg crate...best of luck :)
 
they need to be inseparate compartments, i use really coarse filter media in between as well to catch any pieces
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new