Chaeto

ReefJCB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
1,674
Reaction score
812
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone in the east valley have any chaeto I can purchase? Haven't found a LFS that has any and not really wanting to pay for shipping for any of the online vendors.
 
Got mine from a reefer here on R2R named bk_market for $15 shipped. Might want to check with him and see if he has any to sell.
 
Got mine from a reefer here on R2R named bk_market for $15 shipped. Might want to check with him and see if he has any to sell.
I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Saltwater Junkies has some for sale. I think 8 bucks for a softball (if not bigger) size.
 
I donated one bag full at Tropical Treasure on Green way and 35 ave. I’d have give it to you for free.... they may still have some...
 
I donated one bag full at Tropical Treasure on Green way and 35 ave. I’d have give it to you for free.... they may still have some...
I appreciate that, I did end up getting some from Aquarium Arts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new