Chaeto?

justinmatt79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know of any shops that have chaeto, or does anyone local have some for sale? I’m finally getting my fuge up and running. Thanks!
 
Did you check the Phoenix store too?
Sorry I don’t have any now.
I was literally throwing a ball of it in the trash every week. Full of pods too.

you checked Ocean Floor on I-17 and Thomas?
I was there a week ago and pretty sure they had some.
 
I just chunked a softball side of it, over the weekend. Would have preferred sending it to you instead of binning it.
 
I'm in west valley too. 10 and 303. I always have a ton of it but it's also laced with aiptasia.

If you already have aiptasia then you're welcome to come get some. But if you've managed to avoid them then I'd recommend buying some.
I kicked aiptasia a year ago, so I don’t want introduce that menace again. Thanks, though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new