Chalice growth pattern

nkyreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
595
Reaction score
550
Location
Northern KY/Cincinnati
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been growing out my jellybean chalice now for about three years from a smaller sized frag. It's been on this rock on the sand bed. I plan on fragging it soon but wondered what the growth pattern will look like if I let it keep going? Will it grow over the sand bed? Will it stop growing altogether

20241029_202812.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new