Chalice ID

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2019
Messages
3,247
Reaction score
20,918
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas? I got it from a friend that was breaking down his tank. As it's recovered its developed some pretty awesome colors.

1000034152.jpg
1000034153.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new