Shipping is free on the pack
I just cut most of these tonight so I do not have pics atm.
2 eyes of Space Madness WM chalice
2 eyes of Criminal Minds chalice
1 eye of Tyree Time Warp Echinata
1 eye of Stardust Mummy Eye chalice
2 A-Z Purple Hornet zoas
1 SC Sonice Flare palys
1 Sole De Amor palys
3 eyes of Beakerbob's Original 4-Color WM chalice
3 heads of Krueger's Carnival Acan
7 Hellraiser zoas
Pack Price of $300 SHIPPED!
PM me if you have any questions
I just cut most of these tonight so I do not have pics atm.
2 eyes of Space Madness WM chalice
2 eyes of Criminal Minds chalice
1 eye of Tyree Time Warp Echinata
1 eye of Stardust Mummy Eye chalice
2 A-Z Purple Hornet zoas
1 SC Sonice Flare palys
1 Sole De Amor palys
3 eyes of Beakerbob's Original 4-Color WM chalice
3 heads of Krueger's Carnival Acan
7 Hellraiser zoas
Pack Price of $300 SHIPPED!
PM me if you have any questions
Last edited:
