Chalk basslet and...?

TLudwig

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C3D5DAB2-C94C-497F-8E21-40AB644F8770.jpeg

I started this 10 gallon nano tank about a week ago and just put in my first invert, an emerald crab. Eventually I am going to add corals and/ or anemones, but first I want to add fish. I’ve spent time researching my options and I want to go with a chalk basslet. Is there any other tank mates I could keep with him in a 10 gallon, or would it have to be a 1 fish only tank?
 
You may want to look into some snails and hermit crabs once your tank grow some more. You could probably do another fish if it’s small, doesn’t swim much and and is not aggressive. A goby that eats mysis or hawk fish may be nice. Also, I know emerald crabs eat bubble algae. I’m not sure if that’s all they eat. Hopefully someone can chime in.
 
I was planning on adding a couple blue leg hermits and a snail once I start getting more algae, and thanks for the recommendation. Have not looked much into hawk fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new