Challenges and success

I guess a personal challenge would be I can get bored with a particular setup after I’ve achieved what I wanted.

But my biggest rewards come directly from that, knowing I accomplished what I set out to accomplish is very rewarding to me.

Stick around R2R and you’ll learn loads of stuff that you can one day apply to your own aquarium. And good luck with the project and school!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

256EB51E-8DF4-4E19-A39B-40092E37DEC7.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new