Changing lead from USA plug to Australian plug.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Duzzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very hard putting the smoke back in the box.
for Ref Australia runs 240V 50Hz. But whats' 20 VAC
without doing math, sounds like its pretty close to evening out since its 10hz less.. either way, I wouldn't do it, get the adapter
 
spoke before I read... if they say its good-do it
 
without doing math, sounds like its pretty close to evening out since its 10hz less.. either way, I wouldn't do it, get the adapter
I will be I believe in redundancy but still cool it can be done
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new