Changing out Clarisea motor for <$15

Can anyone comment on removing the old
Motor from the housing? Please and thank you!
 
Can anyone comment on removing the old
Motor from the housing? Please and thank you!
Not sure what part you are stuck on. The motor is housed in the plastic shell and the end is glued on. I had to use a sharp chisel and hammer and tap lightly to separate it. Is that what you mean?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new