Chaos Side Show Bob Bounce

Darbna

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
1,151
Reaction score
979
Location
palm beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We Released these a few weeks ago. They are unlike anything I have seen. I have a few that are up for grabs as of now. They are 400 per. If you are interested please PM me.

IMG_4016.JPG
 
We Released these a few weeks ago. They are unlike anything I have seen. I have a few that are up for grabs as of now. They are 400 per. If you are interested please PM me.

IMG_4016.JPG
I know it's a old thread but do you still have any?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new