OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting rid of more chaeto this weekend, any takers?

I also have frags of rainbow stylo, purple stylo, and indigo velvet if anyone wants them.

OP
OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.... pretty sure I don't have any snails that small. I'm purchasing the overflow for my new tank build today. So shouldn't be too long. Thank you for sharing!

They get bigger :) Those strombus are like rabbits, I have a seemingly limitless self replenishing supply. If anyone wants some just ask!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y’all- I’m new to Charlotte. Just moved here from NJ. I was in the hobby from 2008-2015 and I’m itching to get back in! Glad to see there are a few local hobbyists here.

One thing I learned when I moved here, no one is from charlotte. lol. December will be 3 years for me. I recently joined RASOC (like, a week ago). It's a local club. We'll see how it goes. I joined to be able to borrow the PAR meter though, and I have yet to get anyone to answer me on that - so it may end up being a bust right out of the gate.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Queen City! What part of town did you move to?

Reminding everyone that I have FREE strombus snails, chaeto, and grape caulerpa :)

I would love some soon! Like... maybe this weekend? Or upcoming week? I have a light for the refugum that should be here in a day or two. Do you put the caulerpa in the fuge also? I don't know much about it.

OP
OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's all in the fuge together. It was close to a 50/50 split, but the chaeto has made it more like 80/20 over the past several months. I assume eventually the grape caulerpa will disappear, survival of the fittest!

5377CCDB-2627-413C-9516-D7CD1732EA2F.jpeg

Whenever works!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that an urchin in there?

OP
OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, want one?

There's a few down there, and in the display as well. I overdid it with the amount of urchins I added :)

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, want one?

There's a few down there, and in the display as well. I overdid it with the amount of urchins I added :)

What kind is it? I ordered one from WWC and it arrived dead, they haven't had one when I've been made other orders to get it shipped with it.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing I learned when I moved here, no one is from charlotte. lol. December will be 3 years for me. I recently joined RASOC (like, a week ago). It's a local club. We'll see how it goes. I joined to be able to borrow the PAR meter though, and I have yet to get anyone to answer me on that - so it may end up being a bust right out of the gate.

Hello

I don’t know any of the members anymore. I think there is a user blackbeltmom who has been there a long time. Shoot her a note. BRS also has a rental type deal as an FYI also.

Yes, want one?

Evening

Nothing right now in my tank to trade, but I would love to buy one or 2. Shoot me a pm

OP
OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EC8C8159-0494-47EA-8553-F9A34ABA1D7D.jpeg

Anyone want some frags from BattleCorals? Purple stylo, indigo velvet, and rainbow stylo. The indigo velvet was a piece that broke off while mounting the rest of it and I’m just not into stylos.

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Queen City! What part of town did you move to?

Reminding everyone that I have FREE strombus snails, chaeto, and grape caulerpa :)

Thanks! I am in Charlotte proper - in Wesley Heights. What about you?

Will join RASOC.

Just put a deposit on my tank, purchased 2 radions and 2 mp40's!

Waiting on my house to finish getting remodeled and finally start my build!

OP
OP
Silver14SS

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just over the border in South Carolina, area is called Indian Land. Wesley Heights - you'll be able to walk to Panthers games if you're into football. What kind of tank are you getting?

Met up with @Mastiffsrule and @Bleigh this morning, always nice to put a face with a name!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just over the border in South Carolina, area is called Indian Land. Wesley Heights - you'll be able to walk to Panthers games if you're into football. What kind of tank are you getting?

Met up with @Mastiffsrule and @Bleigh this morning, always nice to put a face with a name!

Agreed. We can call today the first successful semi official meeting of the R2R2C.

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yea, well, I am a diehard Giants fan! Panther stadium is just down the street from me.

I'm familiar with Indian Land. I am currently staying with my future in-laws out Weddington/Waxhaw/Marvin area until the house is done.

I am getting an Elos 120xl Diamond series.

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, well, I am a diehard Giants fan! Panther stadium is just down the street from me.

I'm familiar with Indian Land. I am currently staying with my future in-laws out Weddington/Waxhaw/Marvin area until the house is done.

I am getting an Elos 120xl Diamond series.
Im
Die hard falcons! I have friends who live in the townhouses right there by the stadium! There’s a really good brewery and ice cream shop there. I think the brewery is called wooden robot or something like that. The food is to die for. Want to talk about greasy goodness? That’s the place to go! ❤️❤️❤️

Back