Charlotte Area

One thing I learned when I moved here, no one is from charlotte. lol. December will be 3 years for me. I recently joined RASOC (like, a week ago). It's a local club. We'll see how it goes. I joined to be able to borrow the PAR meter though, and I have yet to get anyone to answer me on that - so it may end up being a bust right out of the gate.

@Bleigh I think I remember that. I started the thread on fb lol. I did not have any luck getting it from the club either (I joined it for PAR meter too). Were you able to get your hands on a PAR meter from nemo's yet?
 
any idea? tried safari (on phone), chrome, IE. I cannot even send msg in contact us bc I still need the image verification.

Annotation 2019-08-19 141357.png
 
any idea? tried safari (on phone), chrome, IE. I cannot even send msg in contact us bc I still need the image verification.

Annotation 2019-08-19 141357.png
Yep, had that issue. you will have to join the facebook group and message Debbie, the group's treasurer. She will get you added.
 
@Bleigh I think I remember that. I started the thread on fb lol. I did not have any luck getting it from the club either (I joined it for PAR meter too). Were you able to get your hands on a PAR meter from nemo's yet?
No. I checked again this weekend. Looks like the same guy still had it. I think some of the people from nemos just joined or just stopped lurking r2r. ;Hilarious
 
any idea? tried safari (on phone), chrome, IE. I cannot even send msg in contact us bc I still need the image verification.

Annotation 2019-08-19 141357.png
I contacted debbie too. She’s super fast at responding.
 
Let’s see if I can tag them so they know we’re here.
 
First Chaeto harvest from @Silver14SS !!!
Dang this stuff grew fast! Thanks!

A picture of what I took out and what I left. What I left is about what I started with a few weeks ago.

65A44170-24E4-4F01-B0F0-A81B1E8BBB76.jpeg
5C7E1055-47E6-485B-92CA-428A4B70BC0C.jpeg
 
I see the urchin in there too, glad it's working out!
Yep! As soon as I get my frags happily settled, I put him in the main dt. Just figured he’d reorganize things I don’t want him reorganizing yet. Seems happy though!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new