Charlotte Area

Bret Brinkmann? Who's that? ;Wacky

Glad to see some activity in the area. Don't have much to offer unless you like caulerpas or gracilaria hayi. Had to remake my fuge a month ago due to a leak. Luckily no casualties. Had another small leak from a bulkhead this morning. The APEX leak detector I installed Sunday night works. :cool:
 
Anyone local interested in a Precision Marine ATO reservoir?
A6420F5E-9592-4CEB-8174-1B67CC80F893.jpeg
 
Hey guys, Thanks for tagging us. It's great to see Charlotte active here!

That was Chris's hamburger costume last Halloween

Now I’m hungry. Stores great, when you gonna start carrying black worms?


Anyone from the area planning on going to Carolina Reef Experience? I was thinking about it but haven't decided yet.

https://www.carolinareefexperience.com/

I went a few years ago. Back then it was small, but very nice and well done.

I happened to notice a silver Camaro but the hood was down :)
 
Hey guys. Just wanted to say hi to the home team. Im new to the forum but have had my reef tank for around 4yrs. I live in the hickory area.
 
Yeah its what we call my drag truck. Its tore down for winter for engine rebuild and roll cage.

0531191751.jpg
 
If you think reef tanks are expensive then get a racecar. The ultimate money pit.lok
 
I’m thinking about going to the RASOC meeting this month.
 
I’m thinking about going to the RASOC meeting this month.

When and where is the meeting? I used to log into their website but it seemed that is was never updated. Haven't been in awhile though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new