Chase's 150 Reef Tank

SOTGHALZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Sumter, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers,
I'm new to saltwater but have owned freshwater tank for almost 8 years. Last month I finally decided to make the transition to saltwater. I used my existing freshwater for my saltwater. I have a HOB skimmer, reef octopus sump and protein skimmer, calcium reactor, 3 Hydra LED's with the Director control module and 2 Jebao WP-40 wave makers. I also setup an RO/DI stage 6 system from BRS in the laundry (which my wife hates) and ran the line up into the attic and into my garage into an ATO setup. I also just added a GFO/Carbon reactor and I'm not sure if I want to keep it. I have done a lot of research online and have found mixed reviews on GFO but, most of the reviews are good and some are bad. Does anyone have experience with GFO? I look forward to sharing the progression of the tank.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8926 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8926 (1024x683).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_8927 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8927 (1024x683).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_8928 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8928 (1024x683).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_8929 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8929 (1024x683).jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_8930 (1024x683).jpg
    IMG_8930 (1024x683).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 176

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new