Cheap Coral Frags

Item Price
5
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

officialreefbros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
2,919
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Coral frags are available in various sizes, including the pictures shown and others. The price depends on the number of heads. Located in Califon, 07830.

--Zoas--
Rasta 14h ($50)
Gobstoppers
Sunny D 8h, 8h ($50)
AOI
Pink Diamond 6h ($50)
Fire and Ice
Combo Frags


--LPS--
Bi-Color Hammer, 2+h ($60)

--SPS--
Candy Apple Grafted Montipora ($20)

--Mics--
Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone ($30)

AOI.jpg Bicolor.jpg Fire.jpg Nem.jpg Pink.jpg Rasta fireice.jpg Rasta gob.jpg Rasta.jpg Sunny D.jpg SunnyD.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey!!!! I live just up over the hill from you in Lebanon township! I am intrested in your zoos! pm sent!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new