Check out these Florida Hard Corals!

I’ve been really busy lately but I took a few minutes today during lunch to try out my new Avast Marine Porthole in the Caribbean Reef. Let me know what you think! :D

AE419B16-E490-4C0F-83E2-6AE673317901.jpeg
0C373130-0E59-4F2F-9587-7505AA0FA8E8.jpeg
75F46E57-52B9-48F6-9015-5D149FA20326.jpeg
A1192C3D-FD66-4284-AA00-8C8C39080CF2.jpeg
47FDC482-6AD6-493E-B3C7-C59136A697EA.jpeg
6D40E891-5290-490D-BCE5-F2A124A2AB2F.jpeg
What’s the fourth coral? I have dried out specimens in a jar I got from a science teacher. I’ve been trying to identify it.
 
What’s the fourth coral? I have dried out specimens in a jar I got from a science teacher. I’ve been trying to identify it.
Oculina diffusa :D

However there are several species and they do look similar to each other but this will give you a head start!
 
Man your way past an update on this tank! Let’s see these rare beauties with some more growth. Please tell the tanks still going. If so I will have to make a trip down there sometime soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new