Check out these Florida Hard Corals!

If only you weren't using LEDs :p

Looks great. Neat to see these in captivity.
 
I can’t believe how far things have come over the last year! This tank has really grown into something special!

A6910D25-CDB6-4985-B323-6B33D167DDDA.jpeg
9A49B040-2B2E-48E9-A5DC-1071CC2AAC83.jpeg
3E6F9677-B8F9-4785-841F-F28FE0286E27.jpeg
6D3DF9C0-91E9-4095-9B86-E7DAA16C6EB8.jpeg
 
Man that cervicornis has gone crazy! nice growth!
Love this setup and hope to see it soon in person.
 
Awesome Brandon! Thanks for the update!
Thanks! I appreciate it! And you’re welcome!


Man that cervicornis has gone crazy! nice growth!
Love this setup and hope to see it soon in person.
I know! We got a few new pieces but it has all grown so much. I’ve had to frag branches that were growing out of the water. And yes once everything is back to normal you should! It’s quite cool if I say so myself :p
 
Thanks! I appreciate it! And you’re welcome!



I know! We got a few new pieces but it has all grown so much. I’ve had to frag branches that were growing out of the water. And yes once everything is back to normal you should! It’s quite cool if I say so myself :p
Could you post some full tank shots?
 
I can’t believe how far things have come over the last year! This tank has really grown into something special!

A6910D25-CDB6-4985-B323-6B33D167DDDA.jpeg
9A49B040-2B2E-48E9-A5DC-1071CC2AAC83.jpeg
3E6F9677-B8F9-4785-841F-F28FE0286E27.jpeg
6D3DF9C0-91E9-4095-9B86-E7DAA16C6EB8.jpeg
Looks great I heard the govener is starting phase two up Friday does that include you guys are you open or will you be I still wanna come by and check the place out
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new