Check out this anemone sting!?!?

Okay. As a newbie I am now scared. I just ordered a pair of shoulder length gloves from amazon. Thanks for the info. I have all of the above in my tank.
 
I went to the local fish store once. The man in charge there had just been stung all up his arm from his hand to almost his shoulder from a carpet nem. He was so broken out and not feeling well at all that I went down to the convenience store and got him some benadryl. That was a bad reaction. I don't have carpet nems because they sting like crazy and they eat fish! Accidentally touching those bristle worms when moving rocks is enough pain for me~!
 
I've become more and more allergic to my nems in the last few years...not as bad as that ordinal picture...but I get millions of little welts all over my hands(looks like flea bites and they stay for weeks!) and each time it gets worse..and of course I always forget to put n gloves until it happens,lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new