Chemipure Blue

ecordova14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
2
Location
La Habra, California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever used it? I got a free sample at MAX and have been running it, my phos is still there but pretty low. I'm wondering if its worth buying again. I'm not running a GFO reactor so I thought this would be a good alt. I used egg crate and made a shelf in my filter sock and placed the bag on that shelf in the sock. So far it seems to be the best location for the stuff. I'm only running a 11oz on my 110 reef system. I'll be re newing with 1-11oz and a 5oz. So what you think guys? BTW chemi pure says this stuff needs to be replaced every 3months. My elite was every 6mo
 
I saw it at my LFS yesterday and was wondering what it was. It was in teh saltwater section so is this a saltwater only version of chemipure?
I have been running reg. chemipure in my tank for past month or so not sure if it does much at all. compared to regular carbon and I am also running biopellets
 
Yeah I am using bio pellets too. Nitrates aren't 0 but have been better than without the pellets. I don't have a lot of live rock in my system so this is my better alt
 
im using the regular chemi-pure and i think it works my corlas seem happier like a irritant has been removed from the tank hope this helps at all
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new