Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

We will also do a drawing for this elos test kit pack right before the sale starts!

elos.jpg~original
 
We will also do a drawing for this elos test kit pack right before the sale starts!

elos.jpg~original
Sweet!
Ive never even heard of that one before lol
Those frags are gorgeous by the way, they look like glitter!
 
no thanks! just joking but will take the other stuff :)
I already have my shirt!
you could give one as a christmas present :) lol
I deal with a lot of vendors at work and Im constantly giving my dad the stuff they give me. Keychains, hats, mugs. Hes like a walking bilboard some days lol
 
you could give one as a christmas present :) lol
I deal with a lot of vendors at work and Im constantly giving my dad the stuff they give me. Keychains, hats, mugs. Hes like a walking bilboard some days lol

Oh Thanks! ... but I silkscreen shirts as a hobby/part time so I have a lot of shirts :)
 
Gonna be awesome!
 
I e never done a live sale. What are the chances I buy a shipping module but don't win any of the frags
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new