Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Window for pre ordering shipping is now officially closed along with the free T shirt offer.

I am going to work on this list now and get a video up for the drawing of 1 free shipping module.
 
Window for pre ordering shipping is now officially closed along with the free T shirt offer.

I am going to work on this list now and get a video up for the drawing of 1 free shipping module.
I did not see a “notes” section, but bought my shipping module early this morning. I hope I can request a Medium tee shirt somehow.
 
Waiting for sale to begin, feels like this.

1564269993528.gif
 
@CherryCorals im sorry I was in such a rush to purchase shipping because I’m at work I forgot to write my shirt size in the notes. I wear a large, can I please add that to my order my name is Connor dye. Sorry again
 
Window for pre ordering shipping is now officially closed along with the free T shirt offer.

I am going to work on this list now and get a video up for the drawing of 1 free shipping module.
dang missed it..
 
Here is the list, I cut it off at 3pm Eastern, that was the official cut off time.

Be sure to email me your shirt size, if you didn't include it in the order notes it will say so next to your name.

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 4.13.21 PM.png
 
Here is the list, I cut it off at 3pm Eastern, that was the official cut off time.

Be sure to email me your shirt size, if you didn't include it in the order notes it will say so next to your name.

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 4.13.21 PM.png
What’s the email please?
 
Had a problem ordering shipping module earlier, sent you email, haven’t heard back. Hoped to have included shirt as well, please, size L.
Greg Higham
 
Preliminary list for the $100 GC prize, if you arent on here shoot me an email so I can get you added. If you haven't completed the steps there is still time, get er done and shoot me an email stating that you've done so.

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 4.55.30 PM.png
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new