Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

My haul from last night <3
Too bad I could not be fast enough to score one of those Duncans! Hoping tonight will offer more Duncans or sun corals. :P
59799A50-1F01-4824-876D-FCAC983CA2FF.jpeg
356E0CF0-8E62-4120-89F3-CFDF59A9FAE1.jpeg
13F2C51C-4556-420F-B0CA-703683C413EA.jpeg
 
I stupidly ordered a bunch of zoas a day or two before hearing about the live sale, but managed to also snag a Mr Freeze Lepto and a nice Lemon Lime Hammer last night. I'm hoping to get one or two more things tonight and set them all up a spare 20 long in my office. Maybe a nice favia or monti would go well with these?

cc haul.png
 
Any bonsai coral ??
 
Bought some of my first corals from cherry last night! Looking forward to tonight, looking for a few more zoa’s and a hammer!

C102B7CF-2FC8-4750-AE78-3DD54C083D6B.jpeg C4C41719-3EC2-44AF-9C16-252FA3C8BFB1.jpeg E10B9CD2-B493-4B88-9200-202C51D2F126.jpeg 2DD11999-ACCF-4048-A466-F5C9C37A9A18.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new