Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

I missed yesterday, any CC Mind Trick Zoa's?
 
I am hoping I can actually manage to get a coral in my cart tonight. I only managed 1 last night. I am new to Live Sales what is the secret? I am guessing my internet may be too slow???
 
I am hoping I can actually manage to get a coral in my cart tonight. I only managed 1 last night. I am new to Live Sales what is the secret? I am guessing my internet may be too slow???
Refresh a lot
 
So todays format is your posting on the hour and half hour?
 
does anybody know what PAR cherry corals keep their acros in? I saw in tidal garden's video that they are using radions, but not sure what par.
 
I have another sweet Seachem pack identical to the last one to give away, I have a 1 gallon set of ESV 2 part for you guys, another ESV 2 part set but much smaller and it includes their amino acid enriched phytoplankton magic dust.

Should be a great evening(unless the site crashes).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new