Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Not a contest but look at this Solar Flare frag, I wish I hadn't over sold this one. I only have 6 polyps left.

CHE_8356.jpg

holy crap... that's gorgeous...
 
Polyppalooza RR Pink Diamond Paly #13
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Mr. Freeze Leptoseris #4
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $12.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Polyppalooza Gobstopper Paly #4
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #20
Regular Price: $30, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Tyree Undata #5
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza JF Green Eggs and Ham #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza HOC Ultimate Joker #10
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza WWC Yellow Tip #3
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza RR Pink Diamond Paly #13
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Mr. Freeze Leptoseris #4
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $12.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new