Not a contest but look at this Solar Flare frag, I wish I hadn't over sold this one. I only have 6 polyps left.
![]()
holy crap... that's gorgeous...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not a contest but look at this Solar Flare frag, I wish I hadn't over sold this one. I only have 6 polyps left.
![]()
A left-hander too? That’s cheating! :)
Not a contest but look at this Solar Flare frag, I wish I hadn't over sold this one. I only have 6 polyps left.
![]()
yeet6 more???
I know I can't even open one with out it being sold6 more???






They doing small batches every 15 minutes which is making this ridiculous.Where’s the big batches!
How tough will Todd’s contest get tonight