Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

oh my GOD I can't believe I just got that bicolored frogspawn for $4.99.... AHHHHH!!!!
b56dc5f57def09c0a6743fc9f6d1bf27.gif
 
Polyppalooza WWC Butt Kisser Paly #2
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $69.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Black Galaxy Palys #7
Regular Price: $20, Sale Price: $9.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #22
Regular Price: $30, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza BC Bleeding Tree #5
Regular Price: $120, Sale Price: $49.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Aussie Cotton Candy Chalice #2
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Pumpkin Patch Psammy #3
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Tyree Undata #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Space Invader Chalice #3
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Ultimate Bonsai #1
Regular Price: $50, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
sounds like I'm going to need more beer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new