Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Buy these two corals to assemble your own Butt Monster paly at home.

sat1195.jpg


sat1137.jpg
 
brett are you adding more stuff on or whats there now is whats being sold?
 
Looking forward to this sale
 
Shipping purchased! Ready to go
 
ok, maybe a stupid question, so apologies up front. I think I've read that you guys mostly run traditional lighting, Halides, t5's etc, with maybe one tank switching over to LED. All of that to ask, any recommendations on acclimation from your lighting to LED (ap700's)/t5 hybrid setup, either in general or specific to SPS.

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new