Cherry Corals SPS Update!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All on the site now: https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/sps/acropora-frags/

polyp808.jpg~original

polyp801.jpg~original

polyp805.jpg~original

polyp802.jpg~original

polyp799.jpg~original

polyp806.jpg~original

polyp810.jpg~original

polyp812.jpg~original

polyp820.jpg~original

polyp822.jpg~original

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful pieces!

Illusions

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can you guys PLEASE show people how to take pictures so they come out like these shown above? Still shows the vibrant colors of the corals while the plug looks a natural white along with the eggcrate.
Not sure if you have already covered this in terms of sharing the camera settings, but I can't stand looking at saturated corals and purple eggcrate! lol :)
Keep up the good work fellas

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you guys PLEASE show people how to take pictures so they come out like these shown above? Still shows the vibrant colors of the corals while the plug looks a natural white along with the eggcrate.
Not sure if you have already covered this in terms of sharing the camera settings, but I can't stand looking at saturated corals and purple eggcrate! lol :)
Keep up the good work fellas

I would point you toward this thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/how-to-take-pictures-of-your-corals-camera-settings-tutorial.7776/

There are many different techniques to achieve a photo that is both accurate in color and depicts what a coral would look like under popular reef aquarium lighting. Although cell phone cameras keep improving their game, most cannot deal with the blue lighting we like to keep our corals under. The same is true of dslr cameras, but they typically have more means to deal with colors that are outside of the typical sunny day. Computer software is the next essential step, to further correct the typically heavy blue cast in reef aquarium photos. Other means are various lens filters in various shades of orange, brown, and yellow. Care must be taken with all techniques that the photo remains true to life (aka your eyes!).

Illusions

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would point you toward this thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/how-to-take-pictures-of-your-corals-camera-settings-tutorial.7776/

There are many different techniques to achieve a photo that is both accurate in color and depicts what a coral would look like under popular reef aquarium lighting. Although cell phone cameras keep improving their game, most cannot deal with the blue lighting we like to keep our corals under. The same is true of dslr cameras, but they typically have more means to deal with colors that are outside of the typical sunny day. Computer software is the next essential step, to further correct the typically heavy blue cast in reef aquarium photos. Other means are various lens filters in various shades of orange, brown, and yellow. Care must be taken with all techniques that the photo remains true to life (aka your eyes!).

Thank you for the link, But I guess my comment was leaning more towards thanking you for displaying your corals as true as possible instead of what they would look like under Blues or UV! I just appreciate you guys taking the time (the process) to show the "true colors" of the corals instead of the "pop" the blues bring out.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.3%
Back