Cherry Corals

Magical Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
26
Location
Lancaster, NY
I've ordered a lot of corals from vendors and individuals. I've had some corals arrive from a very well known vendor in the middle of winter in a cardboard box with just a heat pack and a hand full of peanuts. I've had bags leaking, corals arrive and look nothing like the photos, dying corals, etc..........but never from Cherry Corals!!! Everything from communication, packaging, size of frags actual color of frags is always amazing. They are a top notch vendor and I would recommend them without hesitation!
 
I've ordered a lot of corals from vendors and individuals. I've had some corals arrive from a very well known vendor in the middle of winter in a cardboard box with just a heat pack and a hand full of peanuts. I've had bags leaking, corals arrive and look nothing like the photos, dying corals, etc..........but never from Cherry Corals!!! Everything from communication, packaging, size of frags actual color of frags is always amazing. They are a top notch vendor and I would recommend them without hesitation!

Thanks Ryan! :bigsmile:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new