Cherry Fish is Live NOW!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am one of the lucky customers to see the operation in person. I have been in the hobby for over 28 years and you will probably never see healthier fish. All of the fish out of QT and available for sale are extremely fat and happy. I wish you all the best.
I loved the behind the scenes videos you find on YouTube. Maybe a customer, a R2R mod, or even Cherry Corals themselves could do a video?

Tchaimd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank Austin and company at Cherry Fish for the great customer service when purchasing their very well cared-for Japanese pygmy angelfish. The communications were excellent (phone, email, and text). The delivery was prompt. Tracking info was provided, and follow up emails were sent. The fish arrived in excellent condition and was eating on day 1.

The experience was leaps and bounds superior to any other vendor that I have purchased from (both online and locally).

I really appreciate the extensive quarantine practice with Cherry Fish as well, and I am definitely going to be a returning customer.

OP
OP
Aqua Box

Aqua Box

Aquarium Design, Installation, and Cherry Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am one of the lucky customers to see the operation in person. I have been in the hobby for over 28 years and you will probably never see healthier fish. All of the fish out of QT and available for sale are extremely fat and happy. I wish you all the best.
It was great having you come by! Thanks for the kind words, we hope to see you again soon :)
I loved the behind the scenes videos you find on YouTube. Maybe a customer, a R2R mod, or even Cherry Corals themselves could do a video?
Aqua Box (the fish guys) will be opening a small showroom for prospective clients in late September. We plan to do a walk-through video for non-local clients to see what we're all about!
Going to have an update soon? Looking for some different wrasse. Around the 2 -2.5 inch size.
Hi gotwins86, we have snuck in a few new fishes on the site over the past couple of weeks.

We have two fantastic juvenile rhomboid wrasses in stock right now.
Just wanted to thank Austin and company at Cherry Fish for the great customer service when purchasing their very well cared-for Japanese pygmy angelfish. The communications were excellent (phone, email, and text). The delivery was prompt. Tracking info was provided, and follow up emails were sent. The fish arrived in excellent condition and was eating on day 1.

The experience was leaps and bounds superior to any other vendor that I have purchased from (both online and locally).

I really appreciate the extensive quarantine practice with Cherry Fish as well, and I am definitely going to be a returning customer.
Thanks for the kind words, Thomas!

While we were sad to see her leave, we are very excited that she is now in your capable hands. We look forward to helping you stock that new monster tank with more awesome fishes!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aqua Box

Aqua Box

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been incredibly busy prepping for MACNA along with finishing a few new installations, but fear not, we have about two-hundred fishes that will be ready come early to mid-September :D

In the meantime, we have some awesome fishes ready for shipment on the website. This week we'll be shipping Tuesday and Wednesday.

Expect a nice big update shortly after MACNA. Thanks, guys!

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the meantime, we have some awesome fishes ready for shipment on the website.

The link above brings me to this message. Am I looking in the wrong place?

XGGT5ov.png

OP
OP
Aqua Box

Aqua Box

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link above brings me to this message. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Our apologies, we had a couple technical difficulties getting all the sections to show up after they were disabled for the live sale this weekend. Fish section is back in action now!
Great news! Do you guys take special fish order requests?
Absolutely! That's more of our forte in general.

Send me an email at [email protected] with your request(s) and contact info and we'll take it from there. Thanks!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.4%
Back