• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CherryCorals has CherryCustomerService

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:xd: I cannot express in words the great service and quality products that I always buy from this vendor. But, I must say they go far above and beyond in my book. I was sent a frag that wasn't from the original order and they quickly solved it by getting sending me the correct one. I mean, not many would do so especially with the price of shipping, but they did and that just makes me even more of a loyal customer. Thanks so much for all that you continue to do for the hobby and for your customers. CHERRY CORALS is the best in my book.!!!! If you have never bought from them, I suggest you should. They are definitely one the best companies around. Go to them for quality products and quality service. Believe me you will never be disappointed :xd:

-Bubbles_B

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Barry... doing business with you is always a breeze! :bigsmile:

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back