• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry's Acan Grow Out-subdivide

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in for another grow out with you guys. I like everyone and trust each of us to do what we say when we say it. Seriously, do we want to do another growout?

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I would really love to do another but I have some other tank projects and such that have to get done so it would be a few months for me.

Where are you all putting these acans anyway, I got like 37 acans and those are all in my frag tank I to much light in my dispaly that I really dont have a place for them- my tank is SPS dominant

Still interested in seeing Financial's pics :clap2:

Benjamin, as far as cost it depends on what all is purchased, this last one ran about 700 per person if I am not mistaken, and I am not in on the last group of acans either LOL

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got all of mine in a frag tank and well... Once they all grow out a little more I plan to chop a frag off each to keep in the frag tank and move the "mother" to the display. Display will eventually be acan dominant.

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've dedicated my 75g tank to Acans and select LPS only. I am trying to figure out how to arrange them all on the rock work to be able to see them in all their glory! I'll get picks up.

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Black Hole Sun
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348699132.356455.jpg
Fools Gold
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348699146.071130.jpg
Tyr Dye
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348699163.469936.jpg

Yuki P10
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348699186.134873.jpg

Blue Berry Surprise
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348699201.859026.jpg

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So like before I am putting a number on each bag and below is the list that reflects which acan is what

1- tye dye
2- malibu beach
3- envy sunset
4-neptunes crown
5- roswell project
6- no name
7- no name
8- no name
9- hilighter
10- krakatoa
11- brother of dragon skin
12- no name
13 no name
14- no name

Thats the list, hopefully they all fit :tongue:

I'll PM everyone tomorrow with the tracking number for the package they will be getting

Last edited:

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again, it's awesome you've kept track of what is what. I'm not one to really play the name game but when it comes to trading it definitely helps. I guess the way pieces look just isn't enough these days. Good thing we got everything from awesome sponsors!

Just a reminder to keep my box plain on the outside, I don't need any mailroom drama! lol, so nice working for the man... :sad:

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! If you guys ever need a replacement, wanna trade or do another group buy hit me up. This is definitely one of the most successful growouts I've seen, even with a few bumps in the road! You guys are awesome.

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same goes here!
I'll update whats left later this weekend, and that one I was saying looked bad continues to get worse, I post a pic but basically its history- I posted the name which I can think of right now and then there was that rainbow sun i think was the name that I posted initially I got but did not-hopefully you all read my posting before around the 9th of this month I believe.
I probably ramble a bit LOL but I like to make sure communication is good and clear.

Alright, everyone enjoy, I just grabbed me some Chinese food and its time to grub

Dont forgot those updates!

financialreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone in the growout needs a replacement feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help out. Also, if anyone wants to do another growout I'm good for that too (as long as it's not SPS...can't grow that...don't know why).

Anyway, good luck everyone.

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! If you guys ever need a replacement, wanna trade or do another group buy hit me up. This is definitely one of the most successful growouts I've seen, even with a few bumps in the road! You guys are awesome.

+1000

Thanks guys.

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm curious, before the new pack arrives, what is your favorite piece so far??

lol, mine are #6 and #7 - both of which didn't have a name :xd:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 80 79.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.0%
Back