• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chicago anemones ready for trade

aabjones888

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
809
Location
indiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m looking for sps’s, I have 4 Chicago anemones 3-4” ready for trade. Let me know what u got.
Thanks, Brandon
 
I have a long tip anemone green and a few tequila mushrooms I also have one mushroom which it's a mystery mushroom and it probably goes for like 200 bucks. It's like a elephant mushroom mixed with some other mushroom. It's like a rare mushroom, green and black. Willing to trade that
 
Got a pic of the mushroom that u don’t know the name of? And what’s your location?
 
Got a pic of the mushroom that u don’t know the name of? And what’s your location?
Yes here are they
1a7e5501-f70f-497d-8860-e92352911023.jpg
34e6f11c-aefd-47cd-a2c1-875e9456bd3e.jpg
3710ac3d-e97c-499b-ba27-a2900f860fe5.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new