• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chiller for sale or trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter WIReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
5,158
Reaction score
27,438
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my chiller or trade for something let me know what you have looking for some dry live rock, only used for 10 days only getting rid of it is because I live in a apartment and I bought a fan for my tank and that does the job okay. But it works great. Have some tubing for it also.
IMG_0765.JPG_zpstsoqmq6i.jpeg
IMG_0764.JPG_zpsdoxbdukc.jpeg
IMG_0763.JPG_zpsyufzkrst.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Please text me 917-755-7417
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new