Choc chip starfish turning orange?

onefishtwofishredfishblue

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
San antonio TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first post so I’m not sure I’m doing it right but I haven’t seen any other posts and I can’t find any answers anywhere...

I got a chocolate chip starfish about a month ago and it had been fine until today, it’s brown chocolate chip spikes have turned orange.... does anybody know what’s going on? Picture attached.

D3FBCEDE-2D2A-4CC8-A709-E1AF7C5E7E06.jpeg
 
This is my first post so I’m not sure I’m doing it right but I haven’t seen any other posts and I can’t find any answers anywhere...

I got a chocolate chip starfish about a month ago and it had been fine until today, it’s brown chocolate chip spikes have turned orange.... does anybody know what’s going on? Picture attached.

D3FBCEDE-2D2A-4CC8-A709-E1AF7C5E7E06.jpeg
I noticed your lights are off. I've never owned a choc chip star, but I do know that some things can drastically change color at night. Did it stay like that when you turned off the lights?
What are your parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new