Chocolate Mimic Tang $230

Item Price
230
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
My fellow reef enthusiasts,

I want to take a moment to discuss my chocolate mimic tang. I always try to choose the more unique fish that aren't commonly seen, and the chocolate mimic tang definitely fits that description.

Personally, I find the chocolate mimic tang to be a stunning fish. It boasts a rich, velvety brown color that can change slightly depending on its mood or the lighting in the tank. Additionally, it mimics the juvenile coloration of the pygmy angelfish, which is quite fascinating.

I appreciate that chocolate mimic tangs are relatively peaceful (especially for a tang), hardy once they are settled into their environment, and they also help control algae growth, which is a significant advantage for tank maintenance.

Any questions about this species, please post them.
 
My fellow reef enthusiasts,

I want to take a moment to discuss my chocolate mimic tang. I always try to choose the more unique fish that aren't commonly seen, and the chocolate mimic tang definitely fits that description.

Personally, I find the chocolate mimic tang to be a stunning fish. It boasts a rich, velvety brown color that can change slightly depending on its mood or the lighting in the tank. Additionally, it mimics the juvenile coloration of the pygmy angelfish, which is quite fascinating.

I appreciate that chocolate mimic tangs are relatively peaceful (especially for a tang), hardy once they are settled into their environment, and they also help control algae growth, which is a significant advantage for tank maintenance.

Any questions about this species, please post them.
Very true, here’s mine.

20251008_103613_CACB7BF6-2D96-46BF-B10F-C5552AB8593B.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new