Chris' algae farm (ELOS 160)

I love your thread. I was wondering where you got your candy basslet. I am always eyeing the deep water candy basslet at divers den

This one is from Diver's Den as well. I would recommend sourcing from there; I don't think I've ever seen a better price for a conditioned, guaranteed specimen anywhere.

I've had him since July of 2014, and he hasn't grown at all (Kevin Kohen at LA has one in his office tank that's about twice as big). He was very timid for about 6 months, but is now visible all the time.
 


elos-304.jpg
 
Where is the FTS?! These photos are excellent but I'm waiting for the coup de grace!
 
Man how about you write up a short tutorial on how you achieve such wonderful fish photos?

That's an interesting idea. There are so many good write ups on reef photography.. maybe just one more? ;)
 
Where is the FTS?! These photos are excellent but I'm waiting for the coup de grace!

At the tail end of a big reaquascape at the moment, pretty exciting but that photo is definitely not a coup de grâce!
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new