Circus Goby

austin_socal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2024
Messages
418
Reaction score
165
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I was just looking online and saw what is called a, “circus goby.” I really would like one but was wondering if people thought they would be compatible with a very small storm clown, (maybe a little more than an inch,) a small six line wrasse, and a blue spot jawfish. I have a 25gal lagoon btw.
TIA :)
 
They look very cool! I didn't know these existed! I would say yes but with caution because sixlines (even small) are A- holes. The BSJ might be territorial if he get near his burrow though. The clown should be fine.
 
They look very cool! I didn't know these existed! I would say yes but with caution because sixlines (even small) are A- holes. The BSJ might be territorial if he get near his burrow though. The clown should be fine.
Ok, thank you. I think the six line won’t be a problem bc I think I got lucky with him being chill lol- hasn’t bothered any of my shrimp or fish
 
Ok, thank you. I think the six line won’t be a problem bc I think I got lucky with him being chill lol- hasn’t bothered any of my shrimp or fish
Sounds good! You might of won the lottery of sixlines and got a very docile one : D but again just be cautious cause it looks like this goby is quite small even when full grown
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new