clam eating

  • Thread starter Thread starter damarferg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

damarferg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
illinoise
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will
a wrasse eat a clam also what fish will mostly eat clams If I wanted to buy on without getting It eaten
 
That list would be miles long.
If the listing says "may nip at sessile inverts," avoid it.
 
I have a tang, blenny, 2damesels, red coris wrasse, maroon clownfish. I am planning on getting another wrasse of some type and a hawk fish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new