Clam I'D help please...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ellery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ellery

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
256
Reaction score
188
Location
Rochester, NY USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This clam came as a hithiker on the base of a bubble coral that got hazed. Any idea what it could be?
620bd221ba10790cbb63341edc58564d.jpg
 
Is it possible to move it so we can see the shell shape?


After shrimpy finishing cleaning it of course. :)
 
I agree, that would be cool though! I never cared for them in pics but I saw one in person and they are really cool looking.
Been looking for one for years! Last two were , unfortunately, as big as a softball.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new